Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Data 692 - godzina and galns thrutoid






I am the Lord thy God - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_am_the_Lord_thy_God
    "I am the LORD thy God" (KJV, also "I am Yahweh your God" NJB, WEB, Hebrew: אָֽנֹכִ֖י֙ יְהוָ֣ה אֱלֹהֶ֑֔יךָ‎ 'Ānōḵî Yahweh 'ĕlōheḵā) is the opening phrase of the Ten Commandments, which are widely understood as moral imperatives by ancient legal historians and Jewish and Christian biblical scholars.

    New Testament · ‎Roman Catholic doctrine · ‎Protestant views · ‎Jewish doctrine

    I am the Lord thy God - Wikipedia

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_am_the_Lord_thy_God
      "I am the LORD thy God" (KJV, also "I am Yahweh your God" NJB, WEB, Hebrew: אָֽנֹכִ֖י֙ יְהוָ֣ה אֱלֹהֶ֑֔יךָ‎ 'Ānōḵî Yahweh 'ĕlōheḵā) is the opening phrase of the Ten Commandments, which are widely understood as moral imperatives by ancient legal historians and Jewish and Christian biblical scholars.

      I am the Lord thy God 

      I am the Lord thyroid  ......  God   over  Godnads  of Mr. Gonads

      Gonad - Wikipedia

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonad
        A gonad or sex gland or reproductive gland is a mixed gland that produces the gametes (sex cells) and sex hormones of an organism. In the female of the species the reproductive cells are the egg cells, and in the male the reproductive cells are the sperm.



        Gonad










        Jung wars played out ..... Jungle warfare - Wikipedia

        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungle_warfare


        Jump to Vietnam War - With the end of the Vietnam War, jungle warfare fell into disfavor among the major armies in the world, namely, those of the US/NATO and USSR/Warsaw Pact, which focused their attention to conventional warfare with a nuclear flavor, to be fought on the jungle-less European battlefields.




        I am the Lord thy God - Wikipedia

        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_am_the_Lord_thy_God
          "I am the LORD thy God" (KJV, also "I am Yahweh your God" NJB, WEB, Hebrew: אָֽנֹכִ֖י֙ יְהוָ֣ה אֱלֹהֶ֑֔יךָ‎ 'Ānōḵî Yahweh 'ĕlōheḵā) is the opening phrase of the Ten Commandments, which are widely understood as moral imperatives by ancient legal historians and Jewish and Christian biblical scholars.
          New Testament · ‎Roman Catholic doctrine · ‎Protestant views · ‎Jewish doctrine


          I am the Lord thy God - Wikipedia

          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_am_the_Lord_thy_God
            "I am the LORD thy God" (KJV, also "I am Yahweh your God" NJB, WEB, Hebrew: אָֽנֹכִ֖י֙ יְהוָ֣ה אֱלֹהֶ֑֔יךָ‎ 'Ānōḵî Yahweh 'ĕlōheḵā) is the opening phrase of the Ten Commandments, which are widely understood as moral imperatives by ancient legal historians and Jewish and Christian biblical scholars.

            I am the Lord thy God 

            I am the Lord thyroid  ......  God   over  Godnads  of Mr. Gonads


            Gonad - Wikipedia

            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonad
              gonad or sex gland or reproductive gland is a mixed gland that produces the gametes (sex cells) and sex hormones of an organism. In the female of the species the reproductive cells are the egg cells, and in the male the reproductive cells are the sperm.


              No comments:

              Post a Comment

              Z59 - Blogger List of Posts ..Turkey ergodic theory .. Gibbs .. Dirac

               Z59 - Blogger List of Posts  ..Turkey ergodic theory  .. Gibbs .. Dirac   List of Posts Book 228B - Frankenstein book ... secret c...